We would like to welcome our new head riding instructor/trainer to Willow Valley Stables, Stephanie George!
Stephanie George is a full time Riding Instructor/Trainer working out of the greater Pittsburgh area. She gives lessons/does training rides weekly at various stables in the south hills, north hills, east of the city and west out towards the airport.
- 15 years experience as a professional Riding Instructor/Trainer
- Over ten years experience managing horses in a boarding facility
- Proficient in the instruction of beginner through advanced riders with the ability to teach the basics of balanced riding through to more technical movements
- Ability to instruct riders of all ages in English riding, Hunters and Jumpers Beginner to Advanced levels
- Ability to instruct riders of all ages in lower level dressage and eventing
- Over 20 years experience in training, off the track training, and retraining of horses experiencing issues with their riders
- United States Eventing Association active member
- United States Pony Club C-1 Graduate
- Five years experience coaching Duquesne University’s IHSA Hunter team
- Attended University of Findlay for Equestrian Studies and Animal Science
- Duquesne University Graduate
A few of Stephanie’s future goals that she is currently working on are obtaining the scores to receive her United States Dressage Federation Rider Award Bronze Medal, and being able to qualify for a United States Eventing Association Novice Three Day.
Stephanie is an active member of the USEA and attends various registered horse trials throughout the year as well as actively competes in the N.E.O.M.T.A Mini Trial Series.
Stephanie is now accepting new students of all disciplines that want to work on their own riding goals whether they are competitive in nature or to just have a better understanding/enjoyment of their equine partner.
Call to schedule a lesson/training session with Stef directly at: